Saturday 1 October 2011

Internal flex frame stress

A friend has asked me to make her a glasses case and i really want to make her one with a flex frame but can i find one for less than £5 delivered. Not a chance. To me £5 seems a lot of money for one of these.If anyone knows where i can get one it will be much appreciated.
If i cant find one i'll have to have a rethink about how i'm going to make it.
Anyway on a lighter note its my twin girls 3rd birthday tomorrow.I have attempted a chocolate house cake today which i am not very happy with but i'm sure it will taste lovely. Looking forward to lots of fun and party food tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I've made a glasses case using part of a metal tape measure for the flex frame and it worked really well. I got a metal tape measure from Home Bargains or B & M Bargains (can't remember which one) for about 80p or you can get them in Pound shops and you only need a small part so you could make lots of cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea think i'll have to have a practice run first. Thanks for the idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete